WELCOME DEAR FELLOWS!





(Hood, 2020)



Hello readers and fellows! I am Jarel Costa, a recent DMUIC student. Many times people get amazed that I am from Angola, as it's actually rare to find Angolan people overseas, in some way everyone would feel proud of representing such nationality. Games and Technology always were my favourite hobbies, indeed they'll always be, no wonder I am greatly excellent getting adapted on games and getting immersive through video games. I consider it as a forever passion. Any event related to spaceships like SpaceX events, or gatherings between tech companies, it is very likely that I will watch it, because the world is changing quickly and we must follow the same rhythm world changes.



I remember like it is today, when I was touching my first computer, a 7 years old child playing games on that, at that time that made me get greatly surprised, my eyes had never face a screen till that time, I have spent hours on screen and that was indescribable. This experience contributed a lot for my penchant on Technology, but the next experience was the pioneer in my penchant for games, at my 8 years old, I was gifted with a Playstation 2 along with 10 games. That was the apex of happiness I had in my childhood. The way it connects to my goals is that, since then, coming to the UK, I have not forgot the goal I want to achieve. These are my fervent passions.



As an international student, I am conscious that I need to complete the International Year Zero, so that I go to the next step. These starting weeks are being challenging, in order to adapt ourselves not anymore as Highschool students, but University students. Feeling pressed, wake 6AM, is the best thing someone can do, and sometimes study late, it is a motivation for my soul. 






Reference(s):

Hood, K (2020) Unsplash Available at:  White love you led light signage photo – Free Sign Image on Unsplash (Accessed: 15/05/2023)

Comments

Popular Posts